What is Kaepernick Syndrome? It’s when you decide to speak up for the rights of your people in protest and suffer life changing, career-ending backlash by your employer, conservatives, and yes, white people. To be fair, I ain’t with you on the no voting thing, but I get it.
The quickest way to rile up Republicans, conversations, and white Christians is to to paint the illusion of disrespecting veterans. Tomi, not worth saying her last name, is such an individual what would try to pimp her biased journalism by using veterans to draw emotion. Well, take some notes Tomi about your foolish discussions on the anthem thing since that’s your platform:
- Kapernick wasn’t protesting the anthem or flag, he stated what he was protesting. Apparently you never understood that.
- My people have fought for this country. We were put out in the cold so German prisoners of war could ride in luxury.
- We stood for the anthem during the olympics and Jesse Owens couldn’t come home and eat in a restaurant at a white establishment.
- We stood for the anthem while the government was injecting black men with syphilis.
- We stood for the anthem when black men were only allowed to be cooks and could only sit down in 8 while white soldiers filled the galley hall.
- We pledged allegiance to the flag in school while learning from the same books from generation to generation.
- We stood for the flag when American’s murdered Martin, Malcolm, Medgar, Rebb, JFK, Bobby K.
Veterans can speak for themselves Tomi, all of us. We don’t need your help or your speaking from a place of privilege. After all, many women stood for the anthem for the one you voted in office. We are not the land of the free, we are the land of %*ssy grabbers. Hope you are wearing a chastity belt because Fox News is allegedly known for being about the %*ssy grabbing.END…A Veteran Speaks